Care Coordinator with Care1st
Employment Type Full Time
Department Care Coordinator
We are looking for two Care Coordinators to join our Team – One based in our Swindon office and the other in our Gloucester office.
We have been operating for over 15 years and we are keen to find the perfect person to complement our friendly and hard working team.
This position is a full-time role, and you will be take part in the on-call rota.
We can only consider applicants that have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
We would like someone with experience in a Care Coordinator role or similar. you need to be able understands scheduling visits/Prepare rota’s. It is imperative that you have good people skills and understand the importance of building a rapport and trust within your care team. Ensuring good communication and be able to lead from the front.
- To be responsible for coordinating all the care visits in your area.
- To plan a regular permanent schedule of calls that will offer clients and carers continuity.
- To arrange cover for staff annual leave and sickness.
- To liaise with families and health care professionals and build good relationships with the local council brokerage team.
- To support with the continued growth of the business.
- To respond to all enquiries, calls and emails within a timely manner.
- To deliver care to any visits unable to allocate each week.
- To always act in the best interests of the business.
- Support new care staff, arranging shadowing and mentoring.
- Have good numeracy, literacy and computer skills
- Will have a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Have a full driving license – Essential.
- Have care experience or experience in a Care Coordinating role or similar.
- Be approachable and friendly.
- Be able to use their initiative and work unsupervised.
- Be organised and able to plan and cope in emergency situations.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Be able to work under pressure of a role that you need to be extremely reactive too.
- Work for a family-owned business who value their employees.
- Competitive salary
- Paid bonuses throughout the year in recognition of efforts made.
- Full training provided.
- 28 days paid annual leave.
- Opportunities for career progression
- Supportive senior management
- On call allowance
Job Description Care_Coordinator_Job_Description.docx
Fast Track Application: